WalthamSoft.com was established as an independent software-support practice in 2001. We are based in Walthamstow, near the Essex / North-East London border, and serve business customers throughout the UK and beyond.
We cater especially for home-office users and small businesses, typically 1-100 employees, who may not have Information Technology (IT) expertise in-house, or who need an experienced guide to get real business benefits from IT without unnecessary costs or risks. Call us today to talk about your marketplace, and how better control of essential information can make your business stronger, leaner and more competitive.
For larger enterprises we offer a range of services, including consultancy, feasibility advice, system design, prototyping, system development, programming and integration. We can support business decision-making with an independent assessment of costs, risks and benefits, fine-tune business processes, or reinforce your team whenever additional skills are needed.
Business and home users around North-East London can now take advantage of a low-cost Data Recovery Service.
We can also diagnose and solve problems quickly, efficiently and economically via the Internet, using Windows Remote Assistance and other 'remote' facilities.
We can assist with:
- Selection, supply, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and servers
- Networking, including network design and installation
- Security, including protection from malware and safeguarding of documents, files and other vital data against malicious or accidental loss
- Data recovery
- Hardware repair and upgrade
- Information system design and implementation, including databases
- Web design (Yes it really is time we gave this ancient site a proper makeover - but we always seem to be too busy with work for customers! Ask for recent examples!)
- Specialist software problem-solving, based on decades of industry experience
- Information Technology Concierge service - overall IT management for your business.
- Advice is generally free - until it starts to feel like work!
- Focus on the business, not the technology
- Use the minimum technology to achieve defined business goals
- Develop solutions in small, worthwhile, stages and allow time to evaluate.
Call our free Advice Line today.